Sunday, September 9, 2012

9-9-12

Happy Sunday. Big news is that I weigh 249. I feel 249.

Workout is later today, probably 30 min of Zumba for cardio, then the weights. Sunday's I can time it and do it that way as opposed to 30 on the treadmill, which gets boring. It'll be better on my calf room, which has been hurting since yesterday for reasons unknown.

Dinner on Friday was a lot of fun. My aunt and uncle visited, so we took them to a local seafood place. We sat at the oyster bar and between me, my dad, and uncle, ate a peck and a half of steamed oysters with horseradish. I avoided dipping them in butter. Had broiled flounder and crab stuffing along with it, good stuff.  Broke and had a coke with dinner. Better than beer though, right? Rice and potatoe on the side, only ate half of each.

Saturday I was totally uncreative, Had chicken flavored rice from a bag, and frozen egg rolls. Dinner was great!! Turkey burgers a la Sam. Ground turkey, sme Parmesan cheese, and hot sauce. Mix, make into patties. Made mine on a wheat bun with avocado, cheddar, Gouda, and a little mustard n ketchup. Brilliant, brilliant dinner, gonna recreate it some time this week.

Lunch today was jodhpurs lentils with chicken and rice. Got the lentils in a bag, not a whole lot to it. Made sure to make enough for lunch today and tomorrow.

Finally got the vegan strawberry shakeology. Something other than chocolate for breakfast, hooray!!!

Anyway, football and then workout. Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment