Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9-11-12

Wow, i'm finally getting tired.

Today was interesting. after work anyway. Work was shit, but i zoomed home and went right to the gym. Had a normal workout, with a bit more weight added to my benches. I went home, got dinner pre-prepared, and went to the track at around 7:30. I agreed to meet my friend and have a bit of a jog. she was a bit late, but in that time i walked a mile and a half, just listening to music. It was at dusk, getting nice and dark, the air was utterly perfect. it was immensely pleasant. My friend got there a little after 8, so we ran for another mile and a half or so, so i did at least two miles on top of my normal work out. little extra sore, but other wise no worse for the wear (not right now anyway). Dinner was turkey burgers, slightly burned, and baked zucchini slices, also slightly burned.

I weighed in at 245. i'm sure it's a lot of just water weight or whatever, but i feel light as a feather.

245lb feather, but whatever. I feel good., and that's what matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment