Thursday, September 6, 2012

9-6-12

Just a quick one today since i haven't put one in since Monday.

I'm consistently weighing 1-4 pounds under 250 now, today before i hit the gym i was at 248.4.

I say hit, it was more of a graze. 20 on the treadmill, and my regular bench presses, then home. I felt just fucking terrible. last night was football season kickoff game, and celebration included pizza and wings. Regrets, regrets all around.

Lunch was spicy tuna, an apple, some snap pea crisps, and a bit o chocolate. Dinner was soup from Monday. Tomorrow will probably be a repeat. I feel bloated and gassy, like a really bitchy balloon.

Anyway, i've got some pictures to upload tonight.


Monday's Stew. Okra, corn, leek, onion, green pepper, carrots, lima beans, baked beans, fat hunk of meatloaf, can of tomato paste, some salt, pepper, garlic, cumin, and curry, cook for an hour. came out good. my tongue is still healing from where i burned it, though.


This is the sauce i used on the tuna steaks last Saturday. good stuff.


Saturday's breakfast. fuck yeah.


BONUS: Me from about two years ago. this shot was taken by a friend, who's a fantastic photographer, at a Denny's after an 8 hour shift at Starbucks. as vain as it sounds, this is my favorite picture of me. Next time i promise an actual body shot. No use hiding now, right?


DOUBLE BONUS: Senior high school me. HA.

guess how much i weighed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment